Meet Huddly GO and the team at NEC Showcase London 16-17 May
When: 16 – 17 May 2018, 9am-5pm
Where: Victoria House, Bloomsbury Square, London WC1 (Southampton Row Entrance)
The NEC Showcase event has earned a reputation for innovative experiences over the last few years and 2018 will be no exception. NEC themselves have stated their desire to “present the future of display solutions with fresh new experiences” and our very own Huddly GO intelligent collaboration camera will feature heavily in their video collaboration solutions, ably showcased by our VP Sales & Strategy Fraser Park, Technical Support Specialist Neil Freeman and our new Sales Manager for UK and Ireland John Vickerage.
This will be our third consecutive year at the event and we are delighted to return as partners. You can check our Fraser’s thoughts on the 2017 event here:
The 2018 NEC Showcase promises to be a unique experience, with attendees journeying through a recreation of a typical working day; beginning with a stop in a café with a grab-and-go coffee followed by a short train journey to a customer meeting. Throughout the experience, NEC will showcase how their display technology can enhance the series of engagements that take place in an average day.
Our Huddly GO intelligent collaboration camera will star in the latter portion of the experience, where attendees will get the chance to demo two different video collaboration solutions of which GO is a part: the InfinityBoard and a brand-new huddle room all-in-one solution.
GO provides the ideal camera solution for video conferencing with the InfinityBoard. Its ultra-compact size means it fits seamlessly into the screen without spoiling InfintyBoard’s slim profile and the 150˙degree field-of-view it provides allows for everyone to be captured during video calls, even in small spaces where participants are close to the screen. Finally, with its powerful 16MP sensor and software-enhanced imaging, Huddly GO delivers superb image quality in any lighting conditions, so you can be sure that no matter where you set up your InfinityBoard, you will always have crisp, crystal-clear video.
The new NEC all-in-one huddle room solution
First debuted at the ISE 2018 conference in March, NEC’s new all-in-one huddle room solution features Huddly GO as part of a soundbar with embedded microphone, making it an ideal solution for smaller huddle rooms.
10 reasons why should you attend the NEC Showcase:
• Inspiration – display innovation for anyone planning to move into new office space, refresh AV solutions or simply looking for inspiration.
• Partners – meet the experts and learn how tailored display solutions are constructed by our best of breed AV solutions partners.
• Conference – round table hosted by AV Magazine and AV User group and conferences from Gary Kayye (rAVe Publications) about the current issues affecting the AV industry.
• Relevance – tailored applications in Retail, QSR, Corporate Office, Education, Transport and Command & Control.
• Technology – compare display technologies, side by side – Large Format Displays, Projection, Desktop Displays, LED and Interactive Touch Solutions.
• Personal assistant – join a guided tour or book a personal assistant to chauffer you through the Showcase experience.
• Networking – the AV and digital signage community will be there.
• Location, Location, Location – our central London location could not be more accessible.
• ROI – with all of the technology inspiration and networking available, this could be the most valuable day you spend out of the office.
• Evening entertainment – AV Magazine hosted party and AVIXA drinks reception – don’t miss out!
As ever, thank you for reading, and don’t forget to have a look at huddly.com.
While you’re here, feel free to subscribe to our blog to hear the latest about Huddly technology, fascinating interviews with the people and companies that inspire us and keep up to date with the latest trends and insights in video collaboration.