Full Stack App Developer
Are you frustrated with the legacy in your current code base and have a clear idea of how it could be improved? We are building a cloud solution and a suite of multiplatform applications to support our IoT devices on Windows, Mac and Android. Join us as a Full Stack App Developer at our headquarters in Oslo and take part in Huddly’s next big endeavor!
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of designing the architecture, code patterns, choosing technologies, and more. We are looking to build a diverse team of individuals capable of handling complex problems and providing the best experience for our customers.
Huddly is growing and we encourage individual growth. To succeed we need a diverse team with a variety of interests and expertise, so we support and encourage you to grow in the direction that fits your interests and strengths.
Huddly Engineering devotes significant time to exploring new ideas and technology. One of the ways we promote a culture of innovation is what we call “Playtime”. Two or three times a year, the Engineering and Design teams are given the freedom to spend a week prototyping a pet project. In small cross-department teams they can explore novel ideas that are not necessarily on the roadmap.
As Full Stack App Developer; you will work on
- Using customer requirements and translate into new application features
- Integrating Huddly IoT devices and application with our cloud services
- Taking part in designing and defining architecture for new features
- Designing prototypes
- Building component libraries
- Evaluating existing applications to elevate and add new features
- Developing world-class products in close collaboration with our cloud software team and project teams
What we work with
- .NET MAUI, Node & React
- REST and gRPC
- Azure Cloud
- CI/CD with GitHub Actions
This is you
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with Node and C#, Kotlin or Java
- You have insight into what it takes to build secure applications
- You thrive in an environment where there is considerable room for autonomy, self-development, and creativity
- You like collaboration and working towards common goals
- You enjoy problem solving and are curious about new technologies
- Fluent English- we have a diverse group of colleagues from all over the world
Workplace and culture
Huddly is a technology company that creates tools for team collaboration. Our team is composed of world-class experts, leaders, specialists and graduates working together on cutting-edge technology. Some of the things that reflect working at Huddly are…
- A healthy work/life balance with flexible working arrangements and office centrally located in Oslo
- A vibrant and diverse workplace with colleagues from all over the world. We appreciate skill, knowledge, and humor
- A culture of innovation and sharing
- Opportunity to pursue your personal and professional development
- The chance to take ownership and develop your career in a growing company
- An engaged team, we have fun together with cabin trips, regular social events such as book clubs and quizzes