Current developments in the fields of Computer Vision and Machine Learning are amongst the most interesting that Computer Science has seen in decades. Our team is deeply involved in those advancements and they are central to the work we do and the technology we are developing.
As Software Developer in Huddly you will join our engineering team in discovering, designing, developing and delivering world-class team collaboration tools and experiences. Your main focus will be on developing software tightly coupled with the hardware running Huddly products.
Huddly is growing and we encourage individual growth. To succeed we need a diverse team with a variety of interests and expertise, so we support and encourage you to grow in the direction that fits your interests and strengths.
Huddly Engineering devotes significant time to exploring new ideas and technology. One of the ways we promote a culture of innovation is what we call “Playtime”. Two or three times a year, the Engineering and Design teams are given the freedom to spend a week prototyping a pet project. In small cross-department teams they can explore novel ideas that are not necessarily on the roadmap.
As Software Developer; you will work on
- Implementing code on software defined cameras
- Developing cameras used by Google Meet, Microsoft Teams and Zoom
- Prototyping and implementation of state of the art camera products
Skills and qualifications
- Master Degree in Computer Science or similar. Relevant experience can make up for education
- C/C++ programming
- Understanding of hardware architectures
- You are curious about new technology and enjoy working in a team
It would be a benefit if you have experience with some of these
- Embedded software
- Test automation
- Continuous delivery
- Low-level IO and drivers
Workplace and culture
Huddly is a technology company that creates tools for team collaboration. Our team is composed of world-class experts, leaders, specialists and graduates working together on cutting-edge technology. Some of the things that reflect working at Huddly are…
- A healthy work/life balance with flexible working arrangements and office centrally located in Oslo
- A vibrant and diverse workplace with colleagues from all over the world. We appreciate skill, knowledge, and humor
- A culture of innovation and sharing
- Opportunity to pursue your personal and professional development
- The chance to take ownership and develop your career in a growing company
- An engaged team, we have fun together with cabin trips, regular social events such as book clubs and quizzes
Please send your CV and motivational letter in English or Norwegian as soon as possible.
Applications will be handled as they come in