Junior Financial Controller
Huddly is growing, and our global presence is expanding rapidly. We are now looking for a Junior Financial Controller in a newly established position to join our team and support our continued growth. It is important for Huddly that the Junior Financial Controller is part of the Huddly journey and builds their own career in parallel business scale up.
Reporting to the VP of Finance, you will have transactional control of Huddly’s finances and accounting operations. This includes analysis, strengthening our processes, and supporting the management team with financial reports. This position is located in our HQ in Oslo.
As Junior Financial Controller at Huddly, you will have broad exposure across the entire Trial Balance. You will also collaborate with the entire business. In your work, you will be able to grow in many different technical areas, such as IFRS and in-country specific reporting. You are a part of the Huddly journey and can develop your career in parallel business scale up. You will be trusted and empowered to help shape how we deliver high-quality financial reporting to all our stakeholders.
If you are passionate about finance, business, and curious about technology, we really hope to hear from you.
What you will be working with
- Subledger reconciliation, analysis, and contact with customers and vendors
- Third-party reconciliation, VAT, inventory, and cash
- Audit financial transactions and documentation
- Monthly accounting journal entries and reporting
- Support in new and existing projects, including documentation, development of routines, processes, etc.
- Lead workshops, company learnings and establish accounting user manuals
- Other ad hoc tasks and projects within the finance team
Your skills and qualifications
- Higher education in Accounting, Auditing or other relevant area
- 1-3 years relevant experience within accounting or audit
- Analytical mindset and solution oriented
- Practical and hands-on approach to tasks
- Proactive and self-driven with the ability to take own initiatives
- Cooperative and enjoy working in a team
- Structured and have the ability to track multiple processes and meet deadlines
- Fluent English in speech and writing- we have a diverse group of colleagues from all over the world
It would be a benefit if
- You have knowledge of IFRS
- You are curious and have an interest in ERP systems and Excel.
- You can communicate effectively in Nordic language
Workplace and culture
Huddly is a technology company that creates tools for team collaboration. Our team is composed of world-class experts, leaders, specialists and graduates working together on cutting-edge technology. Some of the things that reflect working at Huddly are…
- A healthy work/life balance with flexible working arrangements and office centrally located in Oslo
- A vibrant and diverse workplace with colleagues from all over the world. We appreciate skill, knowledge, and humor
- A culture of innovation and sharing
- Opportunity to pursue your personal and professional development
- The chance to take ownership and develop your career in a growing company
- An engaged team, we have fun together with cabin trips, regular social events such as book clubs and quizzes
Send your CV and Cover Letter in either English or Norwegian as soon as possible, or at the latest on the 22nd of May.