Head of Strategy
Huddly is growing and we are looking for a Head of Strategy to join our Strategy and Finance team. This is a new position, and we are looking for a self-driven and proactive person to work closely with our CEO and CFO and the rest of the leadership team and support the development and execution of our long-term strategy.
As Head of Strategy at Huddly, you have a business mindset and will be focusing on how Huddly can realize its growth ambition. In your work, you will have space and independence to make your own way and grow in many different areas. You will have fun in this role if you enjoy problem solving. Over time we expect the Strategy team to grow in size under your leadership.
As a person, you thrive in an environment where there is considerable room for autonomy, self-development, and creativity, as well as cross-functional team collaboration.
You will work on
- Being overall responsible for strategy work at Huddly
- Leading the work on establishing and implementing Huddly’s value creation plan
- Driving performance management
- Identifying, structuring and managing improvement projects
- Supporting M&A activities
- Organizing and analyzing market intelligence
- Establishing a Strategy team
This is you
- Preferably 7+ years of relevant working experience; for example management consulting, finance or strategic planning
- Masters degree in related field, such as Economics, Business, Industrial Sciences or similar
- Analytical, detail-oriented and data driven
- Good presentation skills
- Interpersonal competency with very good listening and communication skills; in speech and writing
- High working capacity, being able to plan and track multiple processes
- Fluent English- we have a diverse group of colleagues from all over the world
It would be a benefit if you
- Have a wide range of experience; such as both consultant and inhouse
- Experience running strategy processes
- You have international experience
Workplace and culture
Huddly is a technology company that creates tools for team collaboration. Our team is composed of world-class experts, leaders, specialists and graduates working together on cutting-edge technology. Some of the things that reflect working at Huddly are…
- A healthy work/life balance with flexible working arrangements and office centrally located in Oslo
- A vibrant and diverse workplace with colleagues from all over the world. We appreciate skill, knowledge, and humor
- A culture of innovation and sharing
- Opportunity to pursue your personal and professional development
- The chance to take ownership and develop your career in a growing company
- An engaged team, we have fun together with cabin trips, regular social events such as book clubs and quizzes
Send your CV and Cover Letter in either English or Norwegian as soon as possible.