We are currently looking for an experienced Application and Embedded Software QA Engineer to join our Support team. We need someone who will strive to deliver the highest quality product to our partners and customers. You will also have a strong desire to streamline internal processes and lead continuous operational improvement on a day-to-day basis.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and cases
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
- Designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions
- Review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Relevant bachelor’s degree is required
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar tasks is required
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Familiar with Electronics/ Hardware.
- Demonstrated track record of being a results-driven Project Leader
- Good knowledge of different operating systems
- Positive “can do” attitude with a strong customer service mindset in relation to external customers as well as internal ones.
- Critical eye for detail and a strive for qualitative end results
- Desire to expand your skillset and find opportunities to contribute to Huddly’s success
- Ability to work well as part of a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural team
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus.
- An understanding or strong interest for image, video and audio processing technologies
- Any additional relevant certificates is a plus
This position is located in Oslo. You will need to have a valid work permit for Norway.
Please apply by Sunday, March email@example.com