Huddly is growing, and we are looking for a motivated CI Operations Engineer. Do you want to help us change the future of video collaboration? Join our team!
Huddly is at the forefront of the latest developments in the fields of computer vision and machine learning. Working with and developing state-of-the-art technology is not only central to what we do–it’s essential.
As CI Operations Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining our continuous intergeneration system.
This job might be for you if:
- You have higher education in a relevant field or some experience in coding with various programming languages
- You are curious about new technologies, willing to learn, with a can-do attitude
- You have good communication skills
- You are continually looking to improve, dare to think differently, and are not afraid to express your opinion
- You take ownership of your work
It’s even better if:
- You have scripting experience in at least one of python, Bash, Java, and Groovy
- You have experience with any continuous integration service
- You have experience with any configuration management tools
- You have participated in projects in your spare time, school time, or previous work
- Have experience with Linux
Workplace and culture
- A flexible environment where there is plenty of freedom for you to tailor your own work situation.
- An international and vibrant workplace. We appreciate skill, knowledge, and humor and encourage you to pursue your personal development.
- A team composed of world-class hardware engineers, software developers, industrial designers, and machine learning experts working together on cutting-edge technology.
- A culture of innovation. For example, two or three times a year, the R&D team is given the freedom to spend a week prototyping a pet project.
- A healthy work/life balance (not required, but strongly encouraged)
- Flexible work hours and a flexible work-from-home scheme
- An inclusive and diverse company. We welcome people from all walks of life. Our diversity is our strength, and our diverse backgrounds and experiences give us a broader perspective. They are an essential part of being able to create great new products and experiences.
Huddly is a technology company that creates tools for team collaboration. Based in Oslo, Norway, we combine expertise across the fields of design, hardware, software, and artificial intelligence. The company’s smart cameras are designed to make it easier and better for people to communicate with each other. Huddly’s solutions with industry-leading partners enable high-quality video experiences on all major collaboration email@example.com