Cloud Frontend Developer
Are you frustrated with the legacy in your current code base and have a clear idea of how it could be improved? We are building a cloud solution from scratch. Join us and take part in Huddly’s next big endeavor!
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of designing the architecture, code patterns, choosing technologies, and more. We are looking to build a diverse team of individuals capable of handling complex problems and providing the best experience for our customers.
What you will work on:
- Developing, testing, deploying, and continuously improving software
- Taking part in designing and defining architecture for new features
- Developing world-class products in close collaboration with our cloud software team and project teams
- Building component libraries
This is you:
- Minimum 3 years of experience building web, mobile or multi-platform desktop applications
- You have insight into what it takes to build secure services and web applications
- You are driven and independent and also enjoy working in a team
- Fluent in English
What we work with:
- Node and npm
- REST and gRPC
- Cross-platform with Electron
- Test-driven development
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
What makes Huddly a great place to work:
- A flexible environment where there is plenty of freedom for you to tailor your own work situation.
- An international and vibrant workplace. We appreciate skill, knowledge, and humor, and encourage you to pursue your personal development.
- A team composed of world-class hardware engineers, software developers, industrial designers, and Machine Learning experts working together on cutting-edge technology.
- A culture of innovation. For example, two or three times a year, the R&D team is given the freedom to spend a week prototyping a pet project.
- A healthy work/life balance. Flexible work hours, and a flexible work-from-home scheme
- An inclusive and diverse company; we welcome people from all walks of life. We believe that our diversity is our strength and that all of our different backgrounds and experiences give us a broader perspective and are an important part of creating great new products and experiences.
How to apply:
If you’re interested, send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Huddly is a technology company that creates tools for team collaboration. Based in Oslo, Norway, we combine expertise across the fields of design, hardware, software, and artificial intelligence. The company’s smart cameras are designed to make it easier and better for people to communicate with each other. Huddly’s solutions with industry-leading partners enable high-quality video experiences on all major collaboration platforms.