Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the Product Marketing team. Are you someone with a strategic mindset, analytical ability, and a creative approach to digital marketing? If so, you may be just who we’re looking for.
At Huddly, Product Marketing is part of the Design team. Located at the intersection of design, engineering, and sales, it is our mission to tell the story of the Huddly brand, products, and experiences. Using great images, videos, and visual materials, as well as interactive experiences on the web, we create content that explains what we do and inspires our audience.
In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our digital marketing operations. You will propose campaign ideas, implement them across multiple digital platforms, measure their performance, optimize as needed, and take action to improve our online presence and impact over time. Throughout the process, you’ll be working closely with your teammates, including a copywriter, art director, graphic designer and web developer. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to engage with external marketing agencies as needed to produce high-quality content.
We are looking for someone who is creative, as well as quantitative. This position requires someone who is eager to create and produce content while also being able to measure and optimize the results. You have experience in tracking ad spend and conversion rates. You are customer-minded. You can balance high-level strategy with hands-on execution.
This job might be for you if:
- You have experience with digital marketing tools like Facebook Business Manager and Google Analytics, Mixpanel, CRM, and CMS software
- You have experience running digital ads
- You have the mindset needed to create innovative new marketing campaigns and content and represent brands online
- Your analytical mindset allows you to continuously evaluate and improve social media campaigns
- You are someone who loves solving creative tasks
- You thrive in an environment with significant room for autonomy, self-development, and creativity, as well as cross-functional team collaboration
- You have relevant education and 3+ years of relevant work experience
It’s even better if:
- You are interested in related fields as well, such as design or website development
What makes Huddly a great place to work:
- A flexible environment where there is plenty of freedom for you to tailor your own work situation.
- An international and vibrant workplace. We appreciate skill, knowledge, and humor and encourage you to pursue your personal development.
- A team composed of world-class hardware engineers, software developers, industrial designers, and machine learning experts working together on cutting-edge technology.
- A culture of innovation. For example, two or three times a year, the team is given the freedom to spend a week prototyping a pet project.
- A healthy work/life balance (not required, but strongly encouraged)
- Flexible work hours and a flexible work-from-home scheme
- An inclusive and diverse company. We welcome people from all walks of life. Our diversity is our strength, and our varied backgrounds and experiences give us a broader perspective. They are an essential part of being able to create great new products and experiences.
Huddly is a technology company that creates tools for team collaboration. Based in Oslo, Norway, we combine expertise across the fields of design, hardware, software, and artificial intelligence. The company’s smart cameras are designed to make it easier and better for people to communicate with each other. Huddly’s solutions with industry-leading partners enable high-quality video experiences on all major collaboration email@example.com