Digital Marketing Manager
We have come a long way since we launched our first product in 2017. Today, the Huddly brand offers an ever-expanding portfolio of cameras that enable better team communication over video and bridge the distance between physical spaces. In the past year, the growth of the company has accelerated. To help us match this momentum, we are looking for ambitious individuals to join the Product Marketing team.
At Huddly, Product Marketing is part of the Design team. Located at the cross-section of design, engineering and sales, our goal is to tell the story of the Huddly brand, products, and experiences to the world. To achieve this, we want to create content that explains what we do and inspires our audience: from great photos, videos, and visual materials, to interactive experiences on the web. We want our marketing stories and experiences to seamlessly integrate with those of our products.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will take a leading role in creating online marketing campaigns, measuring their performance using data, and taking action to improve our impact online over time. You have both a creative and quantitative mindset and are eager to create and produce content for our digital channels and measure and optimize the results. You have experience in tracking ad spend and conversion rates and are eager to perform. You are customer-minded and can balance high-level strategy with hands-on execution. You are comfortable working autonomously and enjoy cross-functional collaboration as part of a team that spans both creatives and technologists.
This job might be for you if:
- You have experience with digital marketing tools like Facebook Business Manager and Google Analytics, Mixpanel, CRM, and CMS software
- You have experience representing brands and running digital ads
- You have the mindset needed to create innovative new marketing campaigns and content and represent brands online
- You have an analytical mindset to continuously evaluate and improve campaigns on social platforms
- You are someone who loves solving creative tasks and thrives in an environment with significant room for autonomy, self-development, and creativity, as well as team collaboration
- You have relevant education and 3+ years of relevant work experience
It’s even better if:
- You are interested in related fields as well, such as design or website development
Workplace and culture:
- A flexible environment where there is plenty of freedom for you to tailor your own work situation.
- An international and vibrant workplace. We appreciate skill, knowledge, and humor and encourage you to pursue your personal development.
- A team composed of world-class hardware engineers, software developers, industrial designers, and machine learning experts working together on cutting-edge technology.
- A culture of innovation. For example, two or three times a year, the team is given the freedom to spend a week prototyping a pet project.
- A healthy work/life balance (not required, but strongly encouraged)
- Flexible work hours and a flexible work-from-home scheme
- An inclusive and diverse company. We welcome people from all walks of life. Our diversity is our strength, and our varied backgrounds and experiences give us a broader perspective. They are an essential part of being able to create great new products and experiences.
Huddly is a technology company that creates tools for team collaboration. Based in Oslo, Norway, we combine expertise across the fields of design, hardware, software, and artificial intelligence. The company’s smart cameras are designed to make it easier and better for people to communicate with each other. Huddly’s solutions with industry-leading partners enable high-quality video experiences on all major collaboration platforms.