Full-Stack Web Developer (Lead)
We have come a long way since we launched our first product in 2017. Today, the Huddly brand offers an ever-expanding portfolio of cameras that enable better team communication over video and bridge the distance between physical spaces. In the past year, the growth of the company has accelerated. To help us match this momentum, we are looking for ambitious individuals to join the Product Marketing team.
At Huddly, Product Marketing is part of the Design team. Located at the cross-section of design, engineering, and sales, our goal is to tell the story of the Huddly brand, products, and experiences to the world. To achieve this, we want to create content that explains what we do and inspires our audience: from great photos, videos, and visual materials, to interactive experiences on the web. We want our marketing stories and experiences to integrate seamlessly with those of our products.
As Full-Stack Web Developer at Huddly, you will take a leading role in elevating our website experiences, from building early prototypes and experiments to setting things into production. You are self-driven and able to work independently and as part of an agile and diverse team of designers, marketers, and engineers. In previous positions, you have worked with both front-end and back-end web technologies. You have a natural curiosity and a love of learning new technologies and patterns on the web. With the rest of the team, you will uncover new growth opportunities for our website and upgrade our web infrastructure, continuously improving the user experience in measurable ways.
This job might be for you if:
- You have worked with cloud services, Continuous Integration, integrations with analytics and CMS, CRM services
- You have 4+ years of work experience
- You have relevant education (or additional relevant experience)
It’s even better if:
- You have experience in mobile or desktop app development
- You have a strong visual eye and are interested in related fields like graphic design and animation
- You are interested in digging deep into data, web analytics, and optimization
- You have experience managing technical projects or would like to gain such experience
Workplace and culture:
- A flexible environment where there is plenty of freedom for you to tailor your own work situation.
- An international and vibrant workplace. We appreciate skill, knowledge, and humor and encourage you to pursue your personal development.
- A team composed of world-class hardware engineers, software developers, industrial designers, and machine learning experts working together on cutting-edge technology.
- A culture of innovation. For example, two or three times a year, the team is given the freedom to spend a week prototyping a pet project.
- A healthy work/life balance (not required, but strongly encouraged)
- Flexible work hours and a flexible work-from-home scheme
- An inclusive and diverse company. We welcome people from all walks of life. Our diversity is our strength, and our varied backgrounds and experiences give us a broader perspective. They are an essential part of being able to create great new products and experiences.
Huddly is a technology company that creates tools for team collaboration. Based in Oslo, Norway, we combine expertise across the fields of design, hardware, software, and artificial intelligence. The company’s smart cameras are designed to make it easier and better for people to communicate with each other. Huddly’s solutions with industry-leading partners enable high-quality video experiences on all major collaboration platforms.