We strongly believe that current developments in the fields of Computer Vision and Machine Learning are amongst the most interesting that Computer Science has seen in decades. Our team are deeply involved in those advancements and they are central to the work we do and the technology we are developing.
As an Image Processing & Computer Vision Engineer at Huddly, you will join our engineering team in discovering, designing, developing and delivering world-class team collaboration tools and experiences.
Skills and qualifications
* Master Degree in Computer Science, similar, or 5+ years of work experience
* Experience with machine learning
* Low-level programming (C/C++)
* Understanding of applied mathematics and numerical optimization
* Code optimisation for maximised hardware utilization
* Knowledge about common image and video quality measures
* Agile working methods
* Test automation
This position is located in Oslo. You will need to have a valid work permit for Norway.email@example.com