Work has changed drastically for most of us this year. What does this mean for collaboration today, and how will it change how we collaborate in the future?
At Huddly, we make intelligent cameras to make everyone feel included in video meetings. Huddly products span the physical and digital worlds and, besides a classic graphical user interface, use artificial intelligence to define the next generation of interaction and collaboration tools. You will help us develop a visual design language and a brand that represents these values, tools, and new experiences.
As Graphic Designer, you will own our visual identity and contribute to further evolving our brand language across various surfaces. These surfaces include physical products, user interfaces, the web and applications, printed materials, packaging, and more. Working closely with other design practices such as UX and Industrial Design, you will help shape and develop how we represent Huddly through fonts, colors, graphics, photos, videos, and more.
You are passionate about typography, layout composition, and graphic design craft. You are detail-oriented and obsessed with simplicity and consistency. You have a good understanding of user interface, interaction, and UX design. You are a team player and collaborate well with other designers and engineers. Interest in fields such as animation, motion design, photography, or other areas is a plus. Design is highly valued at Huddly, and we encourage you to challenge the status quo and be radically creative.
Our team members combine great visual sense and user empathy, with a deep understanding of the subtle nuance that makes a complex product feel simple and intuitive.
Are you someone who loves solving complex tasks and thrives in an environment with significant room for autonomy, self-development, and creativity? We’d love to hear from you! Send us your CV, resume, and some of your work.
Workplace and culture
- A flexible environment where there is plenty of freedom for you to tailor your own work situation.
- An international and vibrant workplace. We appreciate skill, knowledge, and humor, and encourage you to pursue your personal development.
- A team composed of world-class hardware engineers, software developers, industrial designers, and Machine Learning experts working together on cutting-edge technology.
- A culture of innovation. For example, two or three times a year, the R&D team is given the freedom to spend a week prototyping a pet project.
- A healthy work/life balance (not required, but strongly encouraged)
- Flexible work hours, and a flexible work-from-home scheme
- An inclusive and diverse company; we welcome people from all walks of life. We believe that our diversity is our strength and that all of our different backgrounds and experiences give us a broader perspective and are an important part of creating great new products and experiences.
Founded in Oslo, Norway in 2013, Huddly builds tools for teams – powerful products and features that use AI to enable team collaboration. Huddly combines Scandinavian-designed hardware, software, and AI to create cameras that bring artificial intelligence into the meeting email@example.com