Huddly is growing and we are currently looking for a Hardware Engineer to join our team in changing the future of video meetings. If you’re an ambitious, talented team player with a passion for bringing products to markets across the globe, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Hardware Engineer at Huddly, you will be working on defining, prototyping, implementing, and optimising new technologies, and collaborating with our manufacturers to bring our products to the market.
- Design of complex high-density printed circuit boards suitable for high volume manufacturing
- Work in a cross-functional team to define design requirements during the development phase
- Define requirements and follow up layout of PCBs
- Collaborate with suppliers and manufacturing
- Ensure and carry out proper testing, debugging and documentation of new product designs
- Debugging and failure analysis of issues found in production and in the field
Skills and qualifications
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field
- Experience in designing microprocessor-based systems, including high-speed memory and connectivity buses, PMICs and general power regulation and designing for good EMC performance
- Experience in working closely with software engineers during bring-up and debugging of new designs
- Excellent analytical and system troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of how to take a product from early prototype to mass production
- Self-driven and proactive team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python, C and C++ is a plus
Workplace and culture
- A flexible environment where there is plenty of freedom for you to tailor your own work situation.
- An international and vibrant workplace. We appreciate skill, knowledge, and humor, and encourage you to pursue your personal development.
- A team composed of world-class hardware engineers, software developers, industrial designers, and Machine Learning experts working together on cutting-edge technology.
- A culture of innovation. For example, two or three times a year, the R&D team is given the freedom to spend a week prototyping a pet project.
- A healthy work/life balance (not required, but strongly encouraged)
- Flexible work hours, and a flexible work-from-home scheme
- An inclusive and diverse company; we welcome people from all walks of life. We believe that our diversity is our strength and that all of our different backgrounds and experiences give us a broader perspective and are an important part of creating great new products and experiences.
Founded in Oslo, Norway in 2013, Huddly builds tools for teams – powerful products and features that use AI to enable team collaboration. Huddly combines Scandinavian-designed hardware, software, and AI to create cameras that bring artificial intelligence into the meeting email@example.com