Are you interested in being part of a company developing the future of video meetings? Do you thrive in Accounts and Controlling? Do you enjoy taking responsibility? Would you like to have the opportunity to build your career with one of Norway’s most promising and ambitious scale-ups? Then you might be our next Junior Controller!
We are growing, and our global presence is expanding rapidly. We are now looking for a Junior Controller in a newly established position to join our team and help support our growth. Reporting to the VP Finance, you will have transactional control of the company’s finances and accounting operations. This includes analysis, strengthening our processes, and supporting the management team with financial reports.
What you will be working with
- Subledger reconciliation, analysis, and contact with customers and vendors
- Third-party reconciliation, VAT, inventory, and cash
- Intercompany reconciliation
- Document management
- Support in new and existing projects, including development of routines, processes, etc.
- Monthly accounting journal entries and reporting
- Audit financial transactions and documentation
- Lead workshops, company learnings and establish accounting user manuals
- Other ad hoc tasks and projects within the Finance team
Skills and qualifications
- Higher education in accounting or auditing
- Relevant experience within accounting or audit (1-3 years)
- Academically strong and analytical
- Practical and hands-on approach to tasks.
- Proactive with the ability to take own initiatives
- Self-driven, with a positive attitude and the ability to work well with others
- Structured and able to handle time pressure
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Interest in IT systems
- A flexible environment where there is plenty of freedom for you to tailor your work situation
- An international and vibrant workplace. We appreciate skill, knowledge, and humor and encourage you to pursue your personal development
- A healthy work/life balance (not required, but strongly encouraged)
- Flexible work hours and a flexible work-from-home scheme
- An inclusive and diverse company. We welcome people from all walks of life. Our diversity is our strength, and our varied backgrounds and experiences give us a broader perspective. They are an essential part of being able to create great new products and experiences.
Huddly is a technology company that creates tools for team collaboration. Based in Oslo, Norway, we combine expertise across the fields of design, hardware, software, and artificial intelligence. The company’s smart cameras are designed to make it easier and better for people to communicate with each other. Huddly’s solutions with industry-leading partners enable high-quality video experiences on all major collaboration platforms.
This position is located at our office in Oslo. You will need to have a valid work permit for Norway.
If you are passionate about finance, business, and technology, we really hope to hear from you. You can apply directly via the apply button. Please send in your CV and an accompanying cover firstname.lastname@example.org