Junior/Graduate Hardware Engineer
Huddly is growing, and we are looking for a Hardware Engineer to join our team. If you are an ambitious, talented team player with a passion for consumer electronic design and bringing products to markets across the globe, we would love to hear from you.
As Hardware Engineer at Huddly, you will join our engineering team in defining, prototyping, implementing, and optimizing new technologies. You will also be collaborating with our suppliers on bringing our products to a global market.
What you will be working with
- Design of complex high-density printed circuit boards suitable for high volume manufacturing
- High-speed digital design, miniaturisation and HDI
- Schematic design
- Define requirements and follow up layout of PCBs
- Collaborate in a cross-functional team to define design requirements and form our products during the development phase
- Collaborate with suppliers and manufacturing
- Ensure and carry out proper testing, debugging, and documentation of new product designs
- Debugging and failure analysis of issues found in production and in the field
Skills and qualifications
- Masters degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field
- 1-3 years of relevant experience. Students graduating in 2022 are also welcome to apply.
- Understanding of designing microprocessor-based systems, including high-speed memory and connectivity buses, PMICs and general power regulation, and designing for good EMC performance
- Experience in working closely with software engineers during bringup and debugging of new designs
- Good analytical and system troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of how to take a product from early prototype to mass production
- Self-driven and proactive team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python, C, and C++ is a plus
- A flexible environment where there is plenty of freedom for you to tailor your own work situation
- An international and vibrant workplace. We appreciate skill, knowledge, and humor and encourage you to pursue your personal development
- A team composed of world-class hardware engineers, software developers, industrial designers, and machine learning experts working together on cutting-edge technology
- A culture of innovation. For example, two or three times a year, the team is given the freedom to spend a week prototyping a pet project
- A healthy work/life balance (not required, but strongly encouraged)
- Flexible work hours and a flexible work-from-home scheme
- An inclusive and diverse company. We welcome people from all walks of life. Our diversity is our strength, and our varied backgrounds and experiences give us a broader perspective. They are an essential part of being able to create great new products and experiences.
Huddly is a technology company that creates tools for team collaboration. Based in Oslo, Norway, we combine expertise across the fields of design, hardware, software, and artificial intelligence. The company’s smart cameras are designed to make it easier and better for people to communicate with each other. Huddly’s solutions with industry-leading partners enable high-quality video experiences on all major collaboration platforms.
This position is located at our office in Oslo. You will need to have a valid work permit for Norway.email@example.com