Junior UX Designer
Are you a junior UX Designer, or are you planning on graduating in 2022? Then this position might be for you!
Huddly’s smart cameras connect the virtual and physical worlds to make video meetings feel inclusive. In addition to a classic graphical user interface, they use AI for next-generation interaction. You will have the opportunity to work on various new products and experiences in an environment full of possibilities.
In this role, we’re looking for someone creative with a wide range of tools and a fresh perspective. A good design process is important to you, as is solving user problems and needs. In addition to challenging existing ideas, you experiment with new ones and share your knowledge. You should have a strong ability to collaborate and communicate, both verbally and visually.
This job might be for you if:
- You have 3+ years of relevant education within interaction design, industrial design, or service design.
- You understand design processes and methodologies.
- You are creative and passionate about design, user experience and problem-solving
- You are curious and care about needs and user behavior through research.
- You are eager to learn and take initiative.
- You are experienced with Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and similar tools
- You thrive in an environment where there is considerable room for autonomy, self-development, creativity, and cross-functional team collaboration.
- You are fluent in English.
What makes Huddly a great place to work:
- A flexible environment where there is plenty of freedom for you to tailor your own work situation.
- An international and vibrant workplace. We appreciate skill, knowledge, and humor and encourage you to pursue your personal development.
- A team composed of world-class hardware engineers, software developers, industrial designers, and machine learning experts working together on cutting-edge technology.
- A culture of innovation. For example, two or three times a year, the team is given the freedom to spend a week prototyping a pet project.
- A healthy work/life balance (not required, but strongly encouraged).
- Flexible work hours and a flexible work-from-home scheme.
- An inclusive and diverse company. We welcome people from all walks of life. Our diversity is our strength, and our varied backgrounds and experiences give us a broader perspective. They are an essential part of being able to create great new products and experiences.
Please send a motivation letter, CV, and portfolio to email@example.com.
Huddly is a technology company that creates tools for team collaboration. Based in Oslo, Norway, we combine expertise across the fields of design, hardware, software, and artificial intelligence. The company’s smart cameras are designed to make it easier and better for people to communicate with each other. Huddly’s solutions with industry-leading partners enable high-quality video experiences on all major collaboration firstname.lastname@example.org