Huddly is growing, and we are looking for two Logistics Coordinators to join our team in Oslo. If you are an ambitious, talented team player with a passion for international shipments and excellent customer care, we would love to hear from you!
In your role as a Logistics Coordinator, you will be part of the Logistics team within Operations. It will be your responsibility to ensure smooth day-to-day operations in collaboration with the rest of the Logistics team and to maximize Huddly’s value chain.
We are looking for candidates with a strong interest in logistics and technology who want to work with the world’s top brands in one of Norway’s fastest-growing tech companies.
● Order management, shipments, and customer follow-up
● Invoicing and reporting
● Daily contact with customers, partners, and warehouses
● Reverse Logistics and processes
● Creating documents and optimizing logistics procedures
● Maintaining Huddly’s ERP system and external support systems
● Close collaboration with other Huddly’s departments
● Solving various ad-hoc tasks that may arise
Skills and qualifications:
● University degree in Business administration, Supply chain management, Logistics, or similar field
● Relevant experience may compensate for formal education
● Analytical and detail-oriented
● Self-driven, ability to track multiple processes and meet deadlines
● Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
It’s even better if:
● You have good knowledge of Incoterms and export/import procedures.
●. You have a good understanding of the supply chain, both theoretically and practically.
● You have experience working with freight forwarders.
● You can communicate effectively in Norwegian.
What makes Huddly a great place to work:
● Our company is a fast-growing innovative company with world-leading smart software-defined cameras that deliver game-changing hybrid work and learning experiences.
● A flexible environment with plenty of freedom for you to tailor your own work situation.
● An international and vibrant workplace. We appreciate skill, knowledge, and humor and encourage you to pursue your personal development.
● A team composed of experienced coworkers working together on cutting-edge technology.
● A healthy work/life balance.
● Flexible work hours and a flexible work-from-home scheme.
● An inclusive and diverse company. We welcome people from all walks of life. Our diversity is our strength, and our varied backgrounds and experiences give us a broader perspective. They are an essential part of creating great new products and experiences.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English or Norwegian to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Huddly is a technology company that creates tools for team collaboration. Based in Oslo, Norway, we combine expertise across the fields of design, hardware, software, and artificial intelligence. The company’s smart cameras are designed to make it easier and better for people to communicate with each other. Huddly’s solutions with industry-leading partners enable high-quality video experiences on all major collaboration email@example.com