We are currently looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join our Operations team. If you’re an ambitious, talented team player with a passion for customer care and international shipments, we’d love to hear from you. The successful candidate will have a strong desire to streamline internal processes as well as contribute to continuous operational improvement on a daily basis.
- Order Management, deliveries, and customer follow-up
- Invoicing, reporting, etc.
- Direct contact with distributors and resellers
- Return logistics
- Daily contact with carriers and freight forwarders
- Develop and improve IT systems together with the Logistics and Supply Chain Management Team
- Sales support and daily contact with the Huddly Salesteam
- Cooperating closely with all departments and parties involved with Huddly
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- International trade, import, export, and customs handling.
- Experience from supply chain processes, preferably worldwide operations
- Freight forwarding experience
- Return management
- Order management
- Customer relationship
- Knowledge of VAT and tax handling
- Good understanding of IT and ERP system
- Fluency in English and Norwegian
Attitude and personality:
- Team player
- Passionate about upstream and downstream logistics
- Eager to face customers and work with international shipments
- Dedicated to keeping yourself and your colleagues updated on new rules and guidelines for international trade and logistics
This position is located in Oslo. You will need to have a valid work permit for Norway.
This is a full-time position.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org att: to Torun Larsen. Applications close on 15th September, 2019.
Send all other questions to the email address email@example.com