Machine Learning Engineer
We strongly believe that current developments in the fields of Computer Vision and Machine Learning are amongst the most interesting that computer science has seen in decades. Our team is deeply involved in those advancements and they are central to our work as well as the technology we develop.
As a Software Engineer in Huddly you will join our engineering team in discovering, designing, developing and delivering world-class team collaboration tools and experiences. Your main focus will be on developing software tightly coupled with the hardware running Huddly products.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Creating and training models that we run on our cameras
- Creating and executing strategy for collecting and organising training and validation data
- Testing and improving quality of existing models
- Working closely together with our ML team and projects teams to develop world-class products
Skills and qualifications
- Master Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Experience with Tensorflow, Keras, pytorch or similar.
- Strong python knowledge
- Continuous delivery
- Strong analytical/mathematical skills
- Experience working with computer vision is a plus
- Technical degree in computer science engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Fluent in English
Workplace and culture
- A flexible environment where there is plenty of freedom for you to tailor your own work situation.
- An international and vibrant workplace. We appreciate skill, knowledge, and humor, and encourage you to pursue your personal development.
- A team composed of world-class hardware engineers, software developers, industrial designers, and Machine Learning experts working together on cutting-edge technology.
- A culture of innovation. For example, two or three times a year, the R&D team is given the freedom to spend a week prototyping a pet project.
- A healthy work/life balance (not required, but strongly encouraged)
- Flexible work hours, and a flexible work-from-home scheme
- An inclusive and diverse company; we welcome people from all walks of life. We believe that our diversity is our strength and that all of our different backgrounds and experiences give us a broader perspective and are an important part of creating great new products and experiences.
Huddly is a technology company that creates tools for team collaboration. Based in Oslo, Norway, we combine expertise across the fields of design, hardware, software, and artificial intelligence. The company’s smart cameras are designed to make it easier and better for people to communicate with each other. Huddly’s solutions with industry-leading partners enable high-quality video experiences on all major collaboration firstname.lastname@example.org