We strongly believe that current developments in the fields of Computer Vision and Machine Learning are amongst the most interesting that computer science has seen in decades. Our team is deeply involved in those advancements and they are central to our work as well as the technology we develop.
As a Software Engineer in Huddly you will join our engineering team in discovering, designing, developing and delivering world-class team collaboration tools and experiences. Your main focus will be on developing software tightly coupled with the hardware running Huddly products.
What you will be working with
- Creating and training models that we run on our cameras
- Creating and executing strategy for collecting and organising training and validation data
- Testing and improving quality of existing models
- Working closely together with our ML team and projects teams to develop world-class products
Skills and qualifications
- Master Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Experience with Tensorflow, Keras, pytorch or similar.
- Strong python knowledge
- Continuous delivery
- Strong analytical/mathematical skills
- Experience working with computer vision is a plus
- Technical degree in computer science engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Fluent in english
This position is located in Oslo. You will need to have a valid work permit for Norway.email@example.com