Huddly is growing, and we are currently looking for a Product Compliance Engineer to join our team in changing the future of video meetings. If you’re an ambitious, talented team player with a passion for bringing products to markets across the globe, we’d love to hear from you.
As Product Compliance Engineer at Huddly, you will be responsible for assessing product design and certification. You will work with the Engineering and Operation teams at Huddly to take products from inception to launch.
- Work closely with the Engineering team to ensure units are designed for compliance
- Drive the certification process in cooperation with external labs and certification partners
- Take ownership of compliance testing and suggest design improvements for meeting compliance
- Manage technical files
- Define product compliance plans and requirements for new products
- Prepare product documentation for safety, environmental, and EMC certification
- Maintain knowledge of changes to product compliance regulations and ensure product compliance over time
- Create and manage effective action plans in case of audit discoveries or potential compliance violations
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent understanding of regulatory and compliance requirements for electronic products for global markets
- University degree in Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or another relevant field
- 2+ years of work experience in product compliance or another relevant field
- Ability to take ownership of the compliance process, prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as regulations and standards
- Experience in working with a PLM system
- Experience with and understanding of standards including RoHS, REACH, Prop 65, Conflict Minerals, and other environmental requirements is a plus
- Knowledge of design for environmentally friendly solutions is a plus
Workplace and culture
- A flexible environment where there is plenty of freedom for you to tailor your own work situation.
- An international and vibrant workplace. We appreciate skill, knowledge, and humor, and encourage you to pursue your personal development.
- A team composed of world-class hardware engineers, software developers, industrial designers, and Machine Learning experts working together on cutting-edge technology.
- A culture of innovation. For example, two or three times a year, the R&D team is given the freedom to spend a week prototyping a pet project.
- A healthy work/life balance (not required, but strongly encouraged)
- Flexible work hours, and a flexible work-from-home scheme
- An inclusive and diverse company; we welcome people from all walks of life. We believe that our diversity is our strength and that all of our different backgrounds and experiences give us a broader perspective and are an important part of creating great new products and experiences.
Founded in Oslo, Norway in 2013, Huddly builds tools for teams – powerful products and features that use AI to enable team collaboration. Huddly combines Scandinavian-designed hardware, software, and AI to create cameras that bring artificial intelligence into the meeting email@example.com