Production Test Engineer
At Huddly, we make cameras that help teams do great work together. We are at the forefront of the newest developments in the fields of Computer Vision and Machine Learning. Working with and developing state-of-the-art technology is not only central to what we do–it’s essential.
We are now looking for a Production Test Engineer to join our growing team. If you’re an ambitious, talented team player with a passion for bringing products to markets across the globe, we’d love to hear from you.
As Production Test Engineer at Huddly, you will help shape how we deliver high-quality products to our customers. You will work on defining, prototyping, implementing, and optimizing new technologies and get the chance to grow in many different areas, like optics, audio, electronics, and software development. You will also work closely with our manufacturers to bring products to market. You will be trusted and empowered to take responsibility, and supported by your team to help you do your best work.
This job might be for you if:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and relevant experience
- Or you have a Master’s degree in robotics, cybernetics or electrical engineering, or a related field,
- It would be great if you had experience in manufacturing
- You are analytic and have excellent system troubleshooting skills
- You have a good understanding of how to take a product from early prototype to mass production
- You are self-driven and a proactive team player
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ideally, you have experience with tools such as Python, Linux
What you will be working on:
- Developing test strategies and procedures for the production of electronic products at Huddly’s manufacturing sites
- Working as part of a cross-functional team to define design requirements during the development phase and throughout the product life cycle
- Collaborating with suppliers and manufacturing
- Ensuring and carrying out proper testing, debugging, and documentation of new product designs
- Debugging and failure analysis of issues found in production
- Monitoring yield levels
- You can also expect some travel to visit with Huddly’s manufacturing partners
Work environment and culture:
- A flexible and fun workplace where there is plenty of room to define your own path and shape your environment
- The chance to join a team composed of world-class hardware engineers, software developers, industrial designers, and machine learning experts working together on cutting-edge technology
- A culture of innovation where two or three times a year, the team is given the freedom to spend a week prototyping a pet project
- An international and vibrant Working environment where skill, knowledge, and humor are appreciated and personal development is encouraged
- A healthy work/life balance (not required, but strongly encouraged)
- No overtime, flexible work hours, and a flexible work-from-home scheme
- An inclusive work environment; we encourage people from all walks of life to apply
Huddly is a technology company that creates tools for team collaboration. Based in Oslo, Norway, we combine expertise across the fields of design, hardware, software, and artificial intelligence. The company’s smart cameras are designed to make it easier and better for people to communicate with each other. Huddly’s solutions with industry-leading partners enable high-quality video experiences on all major collaboration platforms.
This position is located in Oslo. You will need to have a valid work permit for Norway.firstname.lastname@example.org