Regional Sales Manager (Benelux)
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to manage the distribution and sales of Huddly products in the Benelux region as part of our EMEA Channel Sales team. The role is located in the Netherlands.
You will be responsible for achieving the region’s sales target. You will collaborate with and develop distribution and channel partners by executing a push and pull sales strategy. To pull opportunities into the channel, you will perform frequent market and sales activities with the channel, as well as high-touch end-customer sales activities. From the time you join the regional team, you will leverage your extensive ProAV network and sales experience to open doors, identify opportunities, and create momentum for success. Based on your demonstrated abilities to develop, execute, and deliver the results agreed in the territory plan, you will be able to create your own growth trajectory and career in the region. Together with the central EMEA sales team, you collaborate with distribution operations, partner success management, sales engineers, and marketing resources.
This job might be for you if:
- You have extensive experience and a network of sales contacts in ProAV (from channel partners to end customers) in the Benelux region.
- You have successfully sold ProAV solutions to large enterprise end customers (corporate, education, government) in close cooperation with channel partners.
- Your entrepreneurial mindset drives your desire to create the momentum and sales activities you need to build your own regional growth trajectory (channels and end customers engagement).
- As someone with integrity and charm, you have built highly valuable relationships within the ProAV industry to open doors for you.
- You set yourself up for success by creating a territory plan with clear deliverables, critical success factors, and leading KPIs.
- You use sales structure, processes, and systems to increase your success rate by doing the right things and orchestrating internal and channel resources.
- You are a self-starter with a can-do attitude who has the energy and resilience needed to develop a new territory.
- You are hands-on and see the ability to demonstrate product as a competitive advantage to accelerate interest and sales.
- You are a team player working with the extended sales team in EMEA with sales engineers, channel and distribution success managers, and marketing, as well as product management from HQ
- You thrive in an environment with significant room for autonomy and self-development, as well as cross-functional team collaboration.
- You have relevant business or technical education and 5+ years of relevant work experience.
It’s even better if:
- You are interested in related fields as well, such as collaboration software, artificial intelligence, edge and cloud computing, and IT.
- You have experience working with ProAV vendors – display, audio, video, compute and collaboration and communication software like Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Cisco WebEx, Google Meet, etc.
What makes Huddly a great place to work:
- Our company is a fast-growing innovative company with world-leading smart software-defined cameras that deliver game-changing hybrid work and learning experiences.
- A flexible environment where there is plenty of freedom for you to tailor your own work situation.
- An international and vibrant workplace. We appreciate skill, knowledge, and humor and encourage you to pursue your personal development.
- A team composed of experienced and successful sales, marketing and partner success managers supported by world-class hardware engineers, software developers, industrial designers, and machine learning experts working together on cutting-edge technology.
- A healthy work/life balance (not required, but strongly encouraged)
- Flexible work hours and a flexible work-from-home scheme
- An inclusive and diverse company. We welcome people from all walks of life. Our diversity is our strength, and our varied backgrounds and experiences give us a broader perspective. They are an essential part of being able to create great new products and experiences.
Sounds interesting? Please send a motivation letter and CV to email@example.com.
Huddly is a technology company that creates tools for team collaboration. Based in Oslo, Norway, we combine expertise across the fields of design, hardware, software, and artificial intelligence. The company’s smart cameras are designed to make it easier and better for people to communicate with each other. Huddly’s solutions with industry-leading partners enable high-quality video experiences on all major collaboration platforms.