Role Title: Sales Manager UK and Ireland
Reporting To: VP EMEA, Sales & Channels
- Deliver sales targets for the region.
- Build and manage new business relationships with our end customers in the territory.
- Build and manage our key go to market resale partners in the region.
- Build up a sales and technical pre-sales team in the UK & I.
The purpose of this role is to drive sales in the UK marketplace by building strong end-customer relationships to drive knowledge and demand for Huddly solutions back through our key resale channel partners in the market.
As an individual contributor, you will be responsible for a quarterly sales target to be fulfilled by the key resale partners in the UK market.
- Drive demand and awareness of the Huddly brand in the UK marketplace.
- Build and manage our key relationships with end customers in conjunction with VP of Sales.
- Work with targeted verticals to explore the potential of the organisation to deliver change to the way those industries work.
- Designate specific target customers to assist in this journey.
- Build and manage the key resale channel relationships in the region including training and events for that channel.
- Deliver sales targets set by the business for the region.
Essential Skills, Experience
- Ideally degree qualified.
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in sales and business development roles.
- Knowledge of the collaboration industry.
- Knowledge of the UK marketplace.
- Experience in managing channel partner relationships.
- Self-driven, independent and proactive with a strong multi-task mindset and capacity.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in communication and positioning Huddly’s business and value and capabilities to senior IT buyers.
- Proven track record of developing and winning large customer contracts.
- Moderate travel required.
Remuneration and benefits
- Competitive salary terms.
- Pension and Medical Insurance.
- Business to provide PC (MSFT surface book) and phone subsidy.
- Expenses to cover all travel, accommodation and entertainment costs reasonably incurred for business purposes.