Huddly is growing and we are looking for a skilled and motivated Audio Software Engineer to join our team in changing the future of video meetings. Huddly is at the forefront of the newest developments in the fields of Computer Vision and Machine Learning. Working with and developing state-of-the-art technology is not only central to what we do–it’s essential.
That is why we are now looking for an Audio Software Engineer to be responsible for the development of audio software in our camera products.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Algorithm and model development
- Prototyping and implementation of audio SW in our products
- Production testing
- Functional testing of audio
This job might be for you if you:
- Are passionate about audio, acoustics and signal processing.
- Are an experienced C/C++ coder, used to working with a modern CI workflow.
- Can write code that utilizes vector processing, VLIW or HW acceleration architectures.
- Enjoy sharing expert knowledge with a wider engineering audience, and can work with cross-functional teams including electrical and mechanical engineering experts.
- Have a good working knowledge of room acoustics and microphone array signal processing.
- Like to take care of the subjective audio experience of a solution, arranging audio listening testing and objective test & certification.
- Are comfortable with machine learning approaches, working with larger data sets, and adapting deep learning for audio.
- Have some experience with embedded software constraints.
Workplace and culture
- A flexible environment where there is plenty of freedom for you to tailor your own work situation.
- An international and vibrant workplace. We appreciate skill, knowledge, and humor, and encourage you to pursue your personal development.
- A team composed of world-class hardware engineers, software developers, industrial designers, and Machine Learning experts working together on cutting-edge technology.
- A culture of innovation. For example, two or three times a year, the R&D team is given the freedom to spend a week prototyping a pet project.
- A healthy work/life balance (not required, but strongly encouraged)
- Flexible work hours, and a flexible work-from-home scheme
- An inclusive and diverse company; we welcome people from all walks of life. We believe that our diversity is our strength and that all of our different backgrounds and experiences give us a broader perspective and are an important part of creating great new products and experiences.
Founded in Oslo, Norway in 2013, Huddly builds tools for teams – powerful products and features that use AI to enable team collaboration. Huddly combines Scandinavian-designed hardware, software, and AI to create cameras that bring artificial intelligence into the meeting email@example.com