Huddly is growing and we are looking for a skilled and motivated Audio Software Engineer to join our team in changing the future of video meetings. Huddly is at the forefront of the newest developments in the fields of Computer Vision and Machine Learning. Working with and developing state-of-the-art technology is not only central to what we do–it’s essential.
That is why we are now looking for an Audio Software Engineer to be responsible for the development of audio software in our camera products.
You will work on:
- Algorithm and model development
- Prototyping and implementation of audio SW in our products
- Production testing
- Functional testing of audio
This job might be for you, if you:
- Are passionate about audio, acoustics and signal processing.
- Are an experienced C/C++ coder, used to working with a modern CI workflow.
- Can write code that utilizes vector processing, VLIW or HW acceleration architectures.
- Enjoy sharing expert knowledge with a wider engineering audience, and can work with cross-functional teams including electrical and mechanical engineering experts.
- Have a good working knowledge of room acoustics and microphone array signal processing.
- Like to take care of the subjective audio experience of a solution, arranging audio listening testing and objective test & certification.
- Are comfortable with machine learning approaches, working with larger data sets, and adapting deep learning for audio.
- Have some experience with embedded software constraints.
- A flexible and fun working environment where there is plenty of room to define your own path
- The ability to define your own work tasks, shape your own work environment and plan and execute company-wide changes to infrastructure as well as work methodology
- The chance to join a team composed of world-class hardware engineers, software developers, industrial designers, and machine learning experts working together on cutting-edge technology
- A culture of innovation where two or three times a year, the team is given the freedom to spend a week prototyping a pet project
- An international and vibrant office environment where skill, knowledge, and humor are appreciated and personal development is encouraged
- A healthy work/life balance (not required, but strongly encouraged)
- No overtime, flexible work hours, and a flexible work-from-home scheme
- An inclusive work environment; we encourage people from all walks of life to apply
Founded in Oslo, Norway in 2013, Huddly builds tools for teams – powerful products and features that use AI to enable team collaboration. Huddly combines Scandinavian-designed hardware, software and AI to create cameras that bring artificial intelligence into the meeting room. Learn more at www.huddly.com
This position is located in Oslo.email@example.com