Huddly is growing and we are currently looking for a Senior Hardware Engineer to join our team in changing the future of video meetings. If you’re an ambitious, talented team player with a passion for bringing products to markets across the globe, we’d love to hear from you.
As Senior Hardware Engineer at Huddly, you will be working on defining, prototyping, implementing, and optimizing new technologies, and collaborate with our manufacturers to bring our products to the market.
- Design of complex high-density printed circuit boards suitable for high-volume manufacturing
- Work in a cross-functional team to define design requirements during the development phase
- Define requirements and follow up layout of PCBs
- Collaborate with suppliers and manufacturing
- Ensure and carry out proper testing, debugging and documentation of new product designs
- Debugging and failure analysis of issues found in production and in the field
Skills and qualifications
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field
- Experience in designing microprocessor-based systems, including high-speed memory and connectivity buses, PMICs and general power regulation and designing for good EMC performance
- Experience in working closely with software engineers during bring-up and debugging of new designs
- Excellent analytical and system troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of how to take a product from early prototype to mass production
- Self-driven and proactive team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python, C and C++ is a plus
Workplace and culture
- A flexible environment where there is plenty of freedom for you to tailor your own work situation.
- An international and vibrant workplace. We appreciate skill, knowledge, and humor, and encourage you to pursue your personal development.
- A team composed of world-class hardware engineers, software developers, industrial designers, and Machine Learning experts working together on cutting-edge technology.
- A culture of innovation. For example, two or three times a year, the R&D team is given the freedom to spend a week prototyping a pet project.
- A healthy work/life balance (not required, but strongly encouraged)
- Flexible work hours, and a flexible work-from-home scheme
- An inclusive and diverse company; we welcome people from all walks of life. We believe that our diversity is our strength and that all of our different backgrounds and experiences give us a broader perspective and are an important part of creating great new products and experiences.
Founded in Oslo, Norway in 2013, Huddly builds tools for teams – powerful products and features that use AI to enable team collaboration. Huddly combines Scandinavian-designed hardware, software, and AI to create cameras that bring artificial intelligence into the meeting email@example.com