Huddly is growing and we are looking for a skilled and motivated Imaging Software Engineer to join our team in changing the future of video meetings. Huddly is at the forefront of the newest developments in the fields of Computer Vision and Machine Learning. Working with and developing state-of-the-art technology is not only central to what we do–it’s essential.
That is why we are now looking for an Imaging Software Engineer to take responsibility for the development of imaging software in our camera products.
You will work on:
- Design and tuning of camera image processing using ISP, neural and hybrid approaches.
- Prototyping and implementation of image processing SW features.
- Subjective image quality tests.
- Performance optimization and quality/performance tradeoffs.
- Automating the process of image pipeline tuning
This job might be for you if you:
- Are passionate about image processing, computational imaging, and image quality measurement.
- Have first-hand knowledge of video-specific constraints and opportunities.
- Have higher education in signal processing, statistics, or related fields.
- Are comfortable with Machine Learning approaches, working with larger data sets, and adapting machine learning for video restoration and enhancement.
- Are fluent in numerical languages and are used to working with a modern CI workflow.
- Enjoy sharing expert knowledge with a wider engineering audience, and can work with cross-functional teams including electrical and mechanical engineering experts.
- Have knowledge of CMOS imaging sensors, optics, light propagation, and colorimetry.
- Have done characterization and simulation of imager degradation and artifacts.
- Are curious about how new sensors and image modalities can improve the overall experience.
- Like to take care of the total experience of a product and understand how image quality plays into it.
- Have experience arranging subjective quality testing and objective tests & certification.
It’s even better if you:
- Have good C/C++ coding experience.
- Are familiar with tools from either Imatest, DxO or Image Engineering.
- Know how to apply proxy models for black-box ISP and video HW tuning.
- Can do parameter optimization using both gradient and non-gradient based approaches.
- Can write code that utilizes vector, VLIW, GPU or HW acceleration architectures.
- Have experience with embedded software constraints.
Workplace and culture
- A flexible environment where there is plenty of freedom for you to tailor your own work situation.
- An international and vibrant workplace. We appreciate skill, knowledge, and humor, and encourage you to pursue your personal development.
- A team composed of world-class hardware engineers, software developers, industrial designers, and Machine Learning experts working together on cutting-edge technology.
- A culture of innovation. For example, two or three times a year, the R&D team is given the freedom to spend a week prototyping a pet project.
- A healthy work/life balance (not required, but strongly encouraged)
- Flexible work hours, and a flexible work-from-home scheme
- An inclusive and diverse company; we welcome people from all walks of life. We believe that our diversity is our strength and that all of our different backgrounds and experiences give us a broader perspective and are an important part of creating great new products and experiences.
Founded in Oslo, Norway in 2013, Huddly builds tools for teams – powerful products and features that use AI to enable team collaboration. Huddly combines Scandinavian-designed hardware, software, and AI to create cameras that bring artificial intelligence into the meeting firstname.lastname@example.org