Senior Sales Engineer
UK or Norway
We are looking for a Senior Sales Engineer to join the EMEA Channel Sales team. Depending on your preferences, the position can be based in either the UK or at our headquarters in Oslo, Norway.
The purpose of this role is to establish Huddly as a trusted technology advisor to large enterprises and ProAV partners across EMEA. You will propose and present technology solutions that reduce risk and increase value for the end customer and the channel. As a strong contributor to the growth of the EMEA sales team, you will be measured on their success.
Using your technical expertise and knowledge of Huddly products, you will support product demonstrations, proof-of-concept evaluations, and product rollouts. You will collaborate with Huddly’s product management, channel consultants, and regional sales managers, drawing your technology background.
This job might be for you if:
- You have Sales Engineering experience and/or consultancy within the ProAV industry.
- You have experience and track record acting as a technical advisor towards large enterprise customers and channel partners.
- You understand the various roles within an enterprise responsible for evaluating technology and making purchasing decisions.
- With your personal and technology skills, you can build natural trust, mitigate risk, and increase value for end customers and channel partners alike.
- You love converting technology features into customer benefits and impacts.
- You have the technical background and curiosity to understand complex setups, draw schematics, and create technical documentation for ProAV and UCC technologies and solutions.
- You are familiar with the processes larger enterprises use to validate technology and share trusted advice for optimizing implementation and rollout plans.
- Your team player skills and consultative mindset enable you to understand consumer demands and provide sales support where necessary.
- You thrive in an environment with significant room for autonomy, self-development, and creativity, as well as cross-functional team collaboration.
- You have relevant technical education and 5+ years of relevant work experience.
It’s even better if:
- Your interests extend to related fields such as collaboration software, artificial intelligence, IT, and network technologies
- You have experience working with video communications software such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Cisco WebEx, Google Meet, etc.
What makes Huddly a great place to work:
- Our company is a fast-growing innovative company with world-leading smart software-defined cameras that deliver game-changing hybrid work and learning experiences.
- A flexible environment where there is plenty of freedom for you to tailor your own work situation.
- An international and vibrant workplace. We appreciate skill, knowledge, and humor and encourage you to pursue your personal development.
- A team composed of experienced and successful sales, marketing and partner success managers supported by world-class hardware engineers, software developers, industrial designers, and machine learning experts working together on cutting-edge technology.
- A healthy work/life balance (not required, but strongly encouraged)
- Flexible work hours and a flexible work-from-home scheme
- An inclusive and diverse company. We welcome people from all walks of life. Our diversity is our strength, and our varied backgrounds and experiences give us a broader perspective. They are an essential part of being able to create great new products and experiences.
Sounds interesting? Please send a motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Huddly is a technology company that creates tools for team collaboration. Based in Oslo, Norway, we combine expertise across the fields of design, hardware, software, and artificial intelligence. The company’s smart cameras are designed to make it easier and better for people to communicate with each other. Huddly’s solutions with industry-leading partners enable high-quality video experiences on all major collaboration email@example.com