Huddly is currently looking for a Senior Support Engineer with a passion for guaranteeing the consistent delivery of high-quality products. As Senior Support Engineer, you will join our R&D department, more precisely the Support Team, in defining, designing, and delivering world-class team collaboration products. You will also be part of creating systems that ensure the great quality of the products and services we deliver to our customers. This position is based in Austin, Texas.
- Act as the main technical contact point in North America for internal and external stakeholders.
- Advanced debugging
- Identify, record, document and track bugs and feature requests
- Decrease the number of incoming requests by educating external and internal stakeholders
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders
- Review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts)
- Participate in the development of new bundles, services, and API connections
- Education or experience in the relevant subjects (minimum 5 years)
- Experience in defining specifications
- Familiar with electronics, hardware, and troubleshooting
- Good knowledge of different operating systems
- An understanding of or strong interest in image, video and audio processing technologies
- Proven to be a result-minded project leader with a commercial focus
- Positive can-do attitude with a strong service mindset in relation to external and internal customers
- Desire to expand skill set and find opportunities to contribute to Huddly’s success
- Team player
- Any additional relevant certificates are a plus
This position is located in Austin, Texas. You need to be in possession of a valid work permit for the US.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org@huddly.com