Senior UX Designer
Are you an experienced UX designer who enjoys solving creative challenges with data and user interfaces across devices? We’d love to hear from you!
Huddly’s smart cameras connect the virtual and physical worlds to make video meetings feel inclusive. In addition to a classic graphical user interface, they use AI for next-generation interaction. You will have the opportunity to work on various new products and experiences in an environment full of possibilities.
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our App and Cloud Solutions team. You must enjoy working with different interfaces and making data and visualizations easy to understand. Working as part of an agile team, you can lead an entire design process from beginning to end. Your key focus is the design of inclusive, human-centric experiences for users. In so doing, you challenge established ideas, experiment with new ideas, and share what you learn.
You will also work cross-disciplinary within the Design department. We place a high value on design at Huddly, so you will have the opportunity to help shape the company’s future.
This job might be for you if:
- You have relevant education and at least three years of relevant work experience. Practical experience can substitute for education
- You have a passion for design, user experience, and problem-solving
- You possess a curious and empathic mindset
- You know how to conduct UX research and how to take action based on findings
- You have experience with user testing
- You re experienced with Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- You possess strong communication and collaboration skills, both verbally and visually
- You thrive in an environment where there is considerable room for autonomy, self-development, creativity, and cross-functional team collaboration.
- You are fluent in English
What makes Huddly a great place to work:
- A flexible environment where there is plenty of freedom for you to tailor your own work situation.
- An international and vibrant workplace. We appreciate skill, knowledge, and humor and encourage you to pursue your personal development.
- A team composed of world-class hardware engineers, software developers, industrial designers, and machine learning experts working together on cutting-edge technology.
- A culture of innovation. For example, two or three times a year, the team is given the freedom to spend a week prototyping a pet project.
- A healthy work/life balance (not required, but strongly encouraged)
- Flexible work hours and a flexible work-from-home scheme
- An inclusive and diverse company. We welcome people from all walks of life. Our diversity is our strength, and our varied backgrounds and experiences give us a broader perspective. They are an essential part of being able to create great new products and experiences.
Please send a motivation letter, CV, and portfolio to email@example.com.
Huddly is a technology company that creates tools for team collaboration. Based in Oslo, Norway, we combine expertise across the fields of design, hardware, software, and artificial intelligence. The company’s smart cameras are designed to make it easier and better for people to communicate with each other. Huddly’s solutions with industry-leading partners enable high-quality video experiences on all major collaboration firstname.lastname@example.org