Huddly was founded in 2013, with headquarters in Oslo, Norway, and a vision to make high-quality video communication products affordable and easy to use. 5 years later, we are now a global company and have launched our first product in December of 2017– the Huddly GO intelligent collaboration camera.
With the tremendous feedback we are receiving, as recent as InfoComm 2018, we are investing in sales resources across the USA. We are looking for Territory Sales Managers who can help drive sales by building strong end-customer relationships through promoting knowledge and demand for Huddly solutions back through our key resale channel partners in the market. As an individual contributor, you will be responsible for a quarterly sales target. This is your opportunity to be a part of a young company with huge market potential.
- Drive demand and awareness of the Huddly brand
- Build and manage our key relationships with end customers in conjunction with VP Sales
- Work with targeted verticals to explore the potential of the organisation to deliver change to the way those industries work. Designate specific target customers to assist in this journey.
- Build and manage the key resale channel relationships in region including training and events for that channel
- Deliver sales targets set by the business for the region
- 5+ years’ experience in IT sales and business development roles
- Must have at least 2 years in collaboration/UC industry
- Experience in managing channel partner relationships
- Self-starter, independent, proactive, multi task mindset
- Excellent verbal and written skills in communicating and positioning Huddly’s business and value and capabilities to senior IT buyers
- Proven track record of developing and winning large customer contracts
- Moderate travel required