Huddly is hiring a Support, Automation and Integration Engineer as part of its Operations & Support team. We are looking for someone with a passion for customer service, committed to ensuring that the highest quality product support is delivered to our customers. You will also have a strong desire to streamline internal processes and lead continuous operational improvement on a day-to-day basis.
- Automate internal process flows
- Automate external contact and service flows
- Working closely with R&D and Product teams to ensure that our current and future support services are aligned with current and future products
- Handling level 2 support cases and supporting Product, R&D, and Sales to ensure they have the right information and outcomes when they need it
- Responsible for various deploying API connections
- Identify, describe, report and resolve (where applicable) bugs/feature requests
- Test programming, automatic test development, USB 2.0 until 3.1 standard debugging, development connectivity issues, solve hardware and electronics related issues, complex problems.
- Participate in the development of new services
- Experience defining specifications and test requirements
- Can refer to relevant knowledge of develops related work, troubleshooting, bug filing, testing and documenting
- Familiar with Electronics/ Hardware, Troubleshooting, and Testing
- Demonstrated track record of being a result driven Project Leader
- Good knowledge of different operating systems
- Positive “can do” attitude with a strong customer service mindset in relation to external customers as well as internal ones.
- Strong focus on quality and attention to detail
- Desire to expand your skillset and find opportunities to contribute to Huddly’s success
- Ability to work well as part of a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural team
- Fluent in English
- An understanding or strong interest for image, video and audio processing technologies
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
This position is located in Oslo. You will need to have a valid work permit for Norway.email@example.com