- Work closely together with Huddly regional sales in EMEA and support their sales activities on their request.
- Proactively build relationships with technical pre-sales and consultants of our partner community and resellers in the territory.
- Assist our partners and resellers to qualify the Huddly technologies in relation to sales opportunities.
- Do technical training and webinars for our partners, resellers, consultants and end- customers.
The purpose of this role is to enforce the EMEA salesforce in the marketplace by supporting our salespeople as a technical resource and being responsible for the technical qualification of the various solutions of which Huddly technology is a part. The purpose is also to build and develop the technical competence and knowledge of our partners, resellers and end customers regarding Huddly technology.
As a technical resource for the EMEA sales team, you will be responsible for driving activities based on a set of MBOs (Major Business Objectives). You will report into Sales and you will be an associated member of the Huddly Product team.
- Support the sales activities of the EMEA sales team and contribute to driving demand and awareness of the Huddly brand in the EMEA marketplace.
- Build and manage our key relationships with technical people and solution architects of our partners, resellers and end customers in conjunction with VP of Sales.
- On a regular basis, give technical training and webinars to our partner community and end customers.
- Deliver on the quarterly MBOs.
Essential Skills, Experience:
- Ideally, degree-qualified.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in technical sales and or tech support roles.
- Knowledge of the collaboration and the AV industry.
- Experience in channel partner relationships.
- Self-driven, independent, proactive, strong multi-task mindset and capacity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively explain Huddly’s technologies to both junior and senior technical and non-technical people.
- Travel will be required.
- Working language will be English.
Remuneration and benefits:
- Competitive salary terms.
- Pension and Medical Insurance.
- Business to provide PC or Mac and phone subsidy.
- Expenses to cover all travel, accommodation and entertainment costs reasonably incurred for business purposes.