Work has changed drastically for most of us this year. What does this mean for collaboration today, and how will it change how we collaborate in the future?
At Huddly, we make intelligent cameras to make everyone feel included in video meetings. Huddly products span the physical and digital worlds and, in addition to a classic graphical user interface, use artificial intelligence to define the next generation of interaction. You will be helping us take on the challenges ahead, within a space where there is a lot of potential and room for different user experiences.
We are looking for someone who knows how to design inclusive and human user experiences and has a deep understanding of what makes a good design process. You are not afraid to challenge existing ideas, share your knowledge, and experiment. You are passionate about design and care deeply about user needs and behavior. You have a strong ability to collaborate and communicate, both verbally and visually.
As UX Designer at Huddly, you will do research, concept development, prototyping, testing, and development in agile teams and work cross-disciplinary within the design team. Design is valued highly at Huddly, so you’ll also contribute to our vision & strategy.
Our team members possess a great visual sense, combined with user empathy and a deep understanding of the subtle nuances that make a complex product feel simple and intuitive.
Are you someone who loves solving complex tasks and thrives in an environment with significant room for autonomy, self-development, and creativity? We’d love to hear from you! Send us your CV, resume, and some of your work.
Workplace and culture
- A flexible environment where there is plenty of freedom for you to tailor your own work situation.
- An international and vibrant workplace. We appreciate skill, knowledge, and humor, and encourage you to pursue your personal development.
- A team composed of world-class hardware engineers, software developers, industrial designers, and Machine Learning experts working together on cutting-edge technology.
- A culture of innovation. For example, two or three times a year, the R&D team is given the freedom to spend a week prototyping a pet project.
- A healthy work/life balance (not required, but strongly encouraged)
- Flexible work hours, and a flexible work-from-home scheme
- An inclusive and diverse company; we welcome people from all walks of life. We believe that our diversity is our strength and that all of our different backgrounds and experiences give us a broader perspective and are an important part of creating great new products and experiences.
Founded in Oslo, Norway in 2013, Huddly builds tools for teams – powerful products and features that use AI to enable team collaboration. Huddly combines Scandinavian-designed hardware, software, and AI to create cameras that bring artificial intelligence into the meeting firstname.lastname@example.org