In a world where hybrid work is quickly becoming the norm, Huddly’s smart cameras are designed to bridge the physical and digital world. In addition to the classic graphical user interface, our cameras use artificial intelligence to redefine the future of collaboration. We are looking for a Visual Designer to join us in creating user experiences that make video meetings feel inclusive and human. You will also play a key role in aligning and evolving the Huddly brand and portfolio.
We are looking for someone with 2+ years of experience working in visual design. You have a passion for design and a great visual sense. You know how to improve a product’s or design’s aesthetic appeal and usability using your deep understanding of the elements and principles of visual design. You understand what makes a good design process. You know how to create interfaces to consider the entire user experience and look good while maximizing usability. You base your stylistic choices on user needs and behavior. You are not afraid to challenge existing ideas, share your knowledge, and experiment.
You will work on:
- Digital interfaces on the Huddly app, integrations, and other future interfaces
- Insights, exploration, prototyping, concept-to-spec
- Interfaces for artificial intelligence and data visualization
You should know:
- How to make and follow a design system in Sketch or Figma
- Universal design for interfaces
- Responsive design
- What makes a good spec/collaboration with developers
- How to use principles of visual communication
- How to identify and design for specific target groups
- Visual design trends
It’s a bonus if you are also interested in:
- Animation and motion design
- CSS and HTML coding
- A flexible environment where there is plenty of freedom for you to tailor your own work situation.
- An international and vibrant workplace. We appreciate skill, knowledge, and humor and encourage you to pursue your personal development.
- A team composed of world-class hardware engineers, software developers, industrial designers, and machine learning experts working together on cutting-edge technology.
- A culture of innovation. For example, two or three times a year, the team is given the freedom to spend a week prototyping a pet project.
- A healthy work/life balance (not required, but strongly encouraged)
- Flexible work hours and a flexible work-from-home scheme
- An inclusive and diverse company. We welcome people from all walks of life. Our diversity is our strength, and our varied backgrounds and experiences give us a broader perspective. They are an essential part of being able to create great new products and experiences.
Are you someone who loves solving visual design problems and thrives in an environment with significant room for autonomy, self-development, and creativity? We’d love to hear from you!
How to apply:
Please send your portfolio and motivation letter in English to email@example.com.
Huddly is a technology company that creates tools for team collaboration. Based in Oslo, Norway, we combine expertise across the fields of design, hardware, software, and artificial intelligence. The company’s smart cameras are designed to make it easier and better for people to communicate with each other. Huddly’s solutions with industry-leading partners enable high-quality video experiences on all major collaboration firstname.lastname@example.org