Embedded Software Engineer
We are looking for a skilled and motivated Embedded Software Engineer to join our team in changing the future of hybrid collaboration. Huddly is at the forefront of the newest developments in the fields of Computer Vision and Machine Learning. Working with and developing state-of-the-art technology is not only central to what we do – it’s essential.
That is why we are now looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to be responsible for the development of software in our camera systems.
This job might be for you if you:
- Are passionate about embedded software development.
- Are an experienced C/C++ coder, used to working with a modern CI workflow.
- Enjoy sharing expert knowledge with a wider engineering audience, and like working in cross-functional teams.
What you will be working with
- As Embedded Software Engineer, you will be part of a cross-functional engineering team designing and developing world-class camera systems.
- Develop embedded applications targeting camera-specific systems on chips
- Configure and develop embedded Linux systems
- Develop low-level device drivers
- Design and develop digital communication protocols
Skills and qualifications
- Master's degree in computer science or a related field
- Proficiency in C/C++
- Passion for both code quality and product quality
- Self-driven and proactive team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- A flexible and fun working environment where there is plenty of room to define your own path
- The ability to define your own work tasks, shape your own work environment and plan and execute company-wide changes to infrastructure as well as work methodology
- The chance to join a team composed of world-class software developers, hardware engineers, industrial designers, and machine learning experts working together on cutting-edge technology
- A culture of innovation where two or three times a year, the team is given the freedom to spend a week prototyping a pet project
- An international and vibrant office environment where skill, knowledge, and humor are appreciated and personal development is encouraged
- A healthy work/life balance (not required, but strongly encouraged)
- No overtime, flexible work hours, and a flexible work-from-home scheme
- An inclusive work environment; we encourage people from all walks of life to apply
Huddly is a technology company that creates tools for team collaboration. Based in Oslo, Norway, we combine expertise across the fields of design, hardware, software, and artificial intelligence. The company’s smart camera systems are designed to make it easier and better for people to communicate with each other. Huddly’s solutions with industry-leading partners enable high-quality video experiences on all major collaboration platforms.
This position is located at our office in Oslo. You will need to have a valid work permit for Norway.
To apply, just send your CV to email@example.com. If you have any questions, you can contact Christian Asserson, our Director of Software, at +47 98 48 46 35.