Junior/Graduate Industrial Designer
Are you a junior industrial designer, or are you due to graduate from an industrial design master’s program in the next year? If so, this position might be for you!
Huddly’s smart cameras are designed to bridge the physical and digital worlds in a hybrid work environment. They help everyone feel included during video meetings. Working with our team, you will be able to work on a variety of new products and experiences.
As an Industrial Designer at Huddly, you will work closely with engineers and designers to design our next product experience. We need someone with a wide set of tools and a fresh perspective, who is not afraid to challenge existing ideas, share their knowledge, and experiment. In addition to being good at collaborating and communicating, both verbally and visually, and having a passion for technology, you should also be able to engage others around you.
Skills and qualifications
- Master’s degree in Industrial Design (or graduating in 2021/22)
- Strong conceptual skills
- Good experience with using 3D design tools, Solidworks, rhino3d, etc
- Strong visualization skills, both hand-drawn and 3D rendering
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiar with physical prototyping and creating mockups
- Passionate about design, prototyping and problem-solving
- Thrive in an environment where there is considerable room for autonomy, self-development, and creativity, as well as cross-functional team collaboration
- Able to live and work in Norway
- A flexible environment where there is plenty of freedom for you to tailor your own work situation
- An international and vibrant workplace. We appreciate skill, knowledge, and humor and encourage you to pursue your personal development
- A team composed of world-class hardware engineers, software developers, industrial designers, and machine learning experts working together on cutting-edge technology
- A culture of innovation. For example, two or three times a year, the team is given the freedom to spend a week prototyping a pet project
- A healthy work/life balance
- Flexible work hours and a flexible work-from-home scheme
- An inclusive and diverse company. We welcome people from all walks of life. Our diversity is our strength, and our varied backgrounds and experiences give us a broader perspective. They are an essential part of being able to create great new products and experiences.
If you’re interested, please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com.
Huddly is a technology company that creates tools for team collaboration. Based in Oslo, Norway, we combine expertise across the fields of design, hardware, software, and artificial intelligence. The company’s smart cameras are designed to make it easier and better for people to communicate with each other. Huddly’s solutions with industry-leading partners enable high-quality video experiences on all major collaboration platforms.
This position is located at our office in Oslo. You will need to have a valid work permit for Norway.firstname.lastname@example.org