Set up Huddly Canvas for Zoom Rooms
Update and enable
- Download the Huddly App on a computer, connect Huddly Canvas, and run the app.
- Ensure that your camera has the latest software.
- Enable Whiteboard enhancement in the app setting menu to get the full experience of the whiteboard features.
Set up Huddly Canvas on a Zoom Rooms touch device
- Start a video call using the Zoom Rooms device.
- Press the Share Content button.
- On the Whiteboard Camera tab, select Huddly Canvas. If you don’t see the Whiteboard Camera option, make sure there is another camera selected under Camera tab.
- (Optional) You can change the camera view under the Whiteboard Camera tab by pressing the Camera Control icon.
You are now sharing your whiteboard camera in the Zoom Rooms call.
Do you have any questions?
For more information about Huddly Canvas, visit our Support page.Support for Huddly Canvas