Huddly finance team is growing!
As VP of Financial Planning & Analysis you will work within the Finance & Strategy team in Oslo, reporting to the CFO. You will proactively lead and drive financial planning and analysis, to ensure that Huddly has the best possible data and insights to support key decision-making.
In this role, there is support and opportunity to grow, such as taking on strategic projects of business-critical nature. To succeed, we need a diverse team with a variety of interests and expertise, so we support and encourage you to grow in the direction that fits your passion and strengths.
- Lead and execute annual, quarterly, and monthly processes for forward-looking reporting, including financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Gather, analyze, and synthesize financial data and translate it into actionable insights.
- Prepare reports and dashboards to support management and board decision-making processes.
- Performance management: Evaluate and monitor financial performance across the company and follow up on improvement areas with initiatives and progress tracking.
- Identify and improve internal financial processes to enhance the accuracy and efficiency of business decision-making.
- Support management in investor communications, e.g., quarterly and annual reports.
- Support CFO on strategic projects such as pricing, investment decisions, and partnerships.
- Higher education in a relevant field, e.g., Finance, Business Administration, or Industrial Economics.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience and proven track record with financial forecasting, modeling, and analysis.
- Experience with business intelligence tools (i.e., use and create dashboards), such as PowerBI.
- Structured and detail-oriented with analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Autonomous and proactive with a big-picture view
- Good communication skills (written and verbal), able to simplify complexity and communicate in a clear and easy-to-understand manner.
- Interpersonal and collaborative skills: Connecting with all levels of the organization.
- Have a growth mindset and are curious about new technologies
Workplace and culture
Huddly is a technology company that creates tools for team collaboration. Our team is composed of world-class experts, leaders, specialists, and graduates working together on cutting-edge technology. Some of the things that reflect working at Huddly are...
- A sense of purpose; Huddly products designed with inclusion and equity in mind, elevating the customer experience both in the meeting room and sitting remotely.
- We mean it when we say we want you to have a healthy work/life balance. A high level of trust means we can have flexible working arrangements.
- The chance to take ownership and the opportunity to develop personally and professionally in a growing company
- Working in a Finance & Strategy team that has a culture of knowledge sharing and a high level of trust where you can see your contribution come to life in a small team
- A culture of innovation, a vibrant and diverse workplace with colleagues from all over the world. We appreciate skill, knowledge, and humor.
- Newly refurbished offices centrally located in Oslo at Stortorvet 7, with a rooftop terrace and canteen.
- An engaged team, we have fun together with regular social events such as international food days, quizzes, after-work hangouts, and family events.
Huddly is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage people in all phases of life to apply. We know people of all ages can be curious, open-minded, and proactive. We need colleagues from all backgrounds and walks of life to share their valuable experiences.
Join the team!
Please send in your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 12th of May.Apply here